Thursday, May 07, 2009

fucking feelings


i wrote those words in the calculus class...
maybe nobody knew what i said...**!


bad day today
many bugs in my mind...

i really want to tell her how terrible i am now...
but my voice is so much weak...
she never know me,never ever...

dead monkey?yes,i have to damit that i was...
why i am so changeable...
because my name is "new change"("
善变
")?...
just an achy excuse...

no matter where i will find you...
no matter what the outcome i will face it with a smile...

6 comments:

  1. wow...calculus class? i also have this subject in this semester. what course u study arr? Btw..u seem like fall in love...haha....let her know ba :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have had it just for two semester.
    maybe U r right,but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,well?Er,is that Español in the picture?
    However , a gay in love always let things in a stlye of "poem",☃, u get the mean? Anyway,why not let her know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, lovely Windy Anizé!Are you a frenchman?
    Those words are just English,you can read them from right to left...Then,you can find out what I said:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...nice...
    well, I am totally a Chinese,but interest in French. I'm the blogger of "C'est lait de souris",remember? :D

    ReplyDelete