Monday, March 16, 2009

A colorful weekend

Calories

I went back home last Friday, in order to visit my parents and grandparents, also relaxed my tired mind. There were too much delicious food to attract me, pork, chicken, duck meats, potatos, tomatos, milk, chocolate, many kinds of candys and biscuits. I thought I took in more than 6,000 k cal from the food last Saturday and Sunday.

Cold

How unfortunately! Cold! I got a cold last Saturday! I really didn't know how, and I didn't take the cold cure in time. The changeable weather? I dressed too less? However, I felt so terrible.

Puppy

It was sunny Sunday, I came back to my uncles' in the afternoon. After dinner, I heard a puppy barking outside the door, then I opened the door and she ran into uncle's house. She was very little and lovely, with white fur and black paws. She looked like a little polar bear. Maybe she is someone's pet. I suggested she was hungry and thirsty, so my uncle and I gave the meat and water to the puppy. She was very friendly, and played with me gladly. At last, She fell asleep deeply under my uncle's bed. In this morning, my uncle took the puppy to his workplace, and had the puppy been the doorkeeper there.


No comments:

Post a Comment