Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i sailor

Yesterday afternoon,I was successful in mounting the mast of the ship which I mentioned before.

The mast is higher than the lookout,then you can see magnificent scene.Let me tell you how I can climb up the mast.At first,Ouyang and I went to the top of the deck,then by the help of Ouyang,I climbed to the 3-metre-high platform,because the mast is on it.There was an iron ladder,I mouted it and stood on the mast at last.

Because the ladder and mast was rusty and the bottom of mast was unsteady,I felt that I swayed with the mast.How fearful but excited!

At that time,I thought I was a sailor and my mission was searching for enemy's ship."Yes,captain!I have found the enemy and we are under attack,we must strike back!"I shouted loudly.Haha!

Oh my god,The mast swayed all the time!It was really dangerous,so I had to climb down and reach the deck.

The old ship is a good club for me to play,but it's far from my college.what a pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment