Monday, April 13, 2009

Update update update!

I haven’t written my blog for two weeks.Because there was nothing interesting these weeks.Now,I want to write something anyway.

→T-shirt.

Yesterday,I found two cool T-shirts in the official website of Miimoo(
http://www.miimoo.com/) .The artistic theme of the T-shirt is Miimoo,and there are several lovely logos of Miimoo.





→Big boat

Thanks to my running friend-Ouyang.Last week,Ouyang took me to a new road for running.It's not far from my college.The scenery on the road is very beautiful,we ran along the lake,and there are many trees in both sides of the road.

A big boat!Yeah,we saw a big boat near the lake.Then,we went to the boat and had a look.Nothing in it!It's a old empty boat.We climbed to the lookout of it and overlooked the sun set and silent lake.It was very comfortable and quiet in my mind.I love the nature!





→Giant bike

Yesterday,my classmate-Xiran and I went to the giant bicycle store near the Mingyuan Road.Oh my god!The cheapest cross-country bike is worth for ¥798.I really hadn't enough money to buy it,so I had to choose other brands.Giant isn't suitable for me,it's too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment